Friday, April 24, 2009

Herbs..flowers..sunshine..walks..


ahhh it's here...SPRING!!! what to do first?! Well my potted herbs are coming along nicely as you can see..check out this site on growing herbs organically:
The sun is shining and it's warm enough to go out walking almost every day (for me and little one).
Classes are picking up again at the studio and people are getting more motivated to exercise and eat better - YAY!
It's also Earth month, of course every month should be Earth month! Here is a great day by day way to 'go green' from Whole Foods Market http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/earthmonth/30ways30days.pdf
As many of you may know I am studying for my Bachelor's degree in Holistic Nutrition and since I began have come accross a sea of valuable resources that I am just so excited to share. Please keep checking the Face Book page and this blog for helpful and useful tips about your health and wellness and longevity. Stay well all-and get outside, it's gorgous!

No comments:

Post a Comment